We are following the latest government reguations and guidance to keep you and the team safe.
At this time everyone is moving at different paces as lockdown is eased, and we would ask everyone to respect both our team and other guests with consideration over the coming months.
No one is obligated to wear a face mask. Should you wish to wear one, you are most welcome to do so. We do have spare masks if you would like one.
Reservations to dine are essential, as we still have fewer tables. We also wish to avoid large numbers of people arriving at the same time. Reservations are staggered and we would ask you arrive on time for your reservation.
• It goes without saying, but we should state the obvious – if you have any symptoms of COVID 19, please do not visit, a call to cancel is greatly appreciated.
• Entrance to the pub is be via the Car Park
• Hand Sanitiser is available on the entrance to the building and at various points too.
• Please wait to be welcomed by a member of the team, who will show you to your table.
4. At the Table
• Food and Drinks will be ordered from the table and delivered in the normal way.
• Payment – we would prefer Debit/Credit Card, Amex or Apple pay to cash.
We are all have Lateral Flow Testing Kits and we are testing at home, regularly.
6. Guest Bedrooms -
• All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after guest departure.
• Hand sanitiser will be in the rooms for guests to use during their stay and to take home with them.
• Room keys will be sanitised after departure and left in envelope in the room for new guests.